Monday 26 March 2012

PERSONAL STYLE VIRGIN!

I have to admit, I am feeling rather nervous getting ready to publish my first ever personal style post - it really is putting your self out there isn't it? Additionally, these pictures were taken quickly with an iphone rushing for a Christening - I do have a digital camera but it is just standard not at all fancy pants. It's a recession don't you know, I need my disposable income to eat (and buy clothes shhhh!).

Any way, enough stalling...please be gentle.
Someone's a little shy!


I really do love this outfit - it is so versatile, swap the shoes for flats and its perfect for a relaxed lunch, or take off the belt for a comfortable cover-up on summer holidays in the sun. I also feel the need to be proud of myself, managing to successfully paint my nails, without having to go through a bottle of nail varnish remover to get rid of the usual plethora of mistakes.

So anyhoo, here is what i wore:
- Leopard print maxi dress with belt from New Look
- Nude studded platforms, an absolute steal from ebay
- Gold croc effect over-sized clutch from ASOS
- Heart perspex ring from H&M
- Personalised necklace from Punky Pins (I never take this off, it was a gift from a dear friend)
- Gold foil effects nail varnish from Barry M

So be honest with me, how did my first personal style post go?

Gems x

9 comments:

  1. wow!! great dress!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - I have to say I'm a bit of a fiend for leopard print!
      Gems x

      Delete
  2. man you look amazing!!! That's an incredible dress and you rocked it!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much - I was really nervous with it being my first ever personal style post.
      Gems x

      Delete
  3. You did a fantastic job of your first styling post :-) LOVE that dress on you!

    Joelyne

    The Sydney Girl

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Joelyne,
    That really means a lot coming from you, since you always look so impeccable.
    Gems x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the outfit . you look absolutely gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is great- wish i had worn this to the wedding instead!
    this post is amazing- and dont worry about the phone pics- my camera is equally as basic and i quite often lose it
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And it was only £35 from New Look - I couldn't believe my luck :)
      Thanks your so sweet!

      Gems x

      Delete

I really appreciate anyone who takes the time to comment, and I will always be sure to check out fellow bloggers.