Friday 9 March 2012

GET CREEPY!

It's time to get a little bit creepy this season, as 'Creepers' are set to be the hottest shoe style of the season. The platform sneakers come brogues are all kinds of awesome, they can be worn with just about everything - I just wish they had made it onto my fashion radar sooner, because I am in love!

Jamie King, Rihanna and Jessie J rocking the Creepers!

 I may not be an expert but this is how I would get creepy (by which, I mean style my Creepers, not stalking around alleyways and such).

Get your creep on!
  • Outfit 1: Round Pearl Earrings ($12.99) and New Style Valentine Earring ($10.99), both Romwe; Isla Dobby Mesh Dress $79.99 Forever New; Underground Exclusive Rosegold Triple Sole Painted Creeper $202.75 ASOS.
  • Outfit 2: Agent Ninetynine Floppy Fedora $49.95 General Pants; Dipped Hem Silk Shirt $69.99 Forever New; Subtitled Catwoman Pants $79.95 General Pants; Black Suede and Leopard Cow-hair Low Sole Creeper $75.00 TUK Shoes.
  • Accessories:  Miranda Satchel $49.99 Forever New; Piece Zammi Necklace $30.82 ASOS; Punk Style Retro Black Bag $76.99 Romwe.
  • Outfit 3: Neon Hart Long Biker Vest $129.95 General Pants; Neon Hart Tartan Zip Pant $69.95 General Pants.
  • Outfit 4: Splicing PU Belted Cream Shift Dress $38.99 Romwe; Cable Over-The-Knee Sock $12.99 Forever New; ASOS Monroe Platform Creeper Shoe $121.65 ASOS.
Creepers are my shoe of the season, as they can be styled to almost any trend (although they will look especially fly with the modern grunge trend I'm crushing hard on) - go girly and boho with floral prints, go punk with skinny jeans and leather, or go glam with floaty fabrics - in fact do whatever you feel like, it will still be fashion, well-done!

NOTE: All Romwe prices are in US Dollars.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha like that you've pointed out you're not actually going to be a creepo ;) man, I LIVE in my creepers, so comfy! Wish I'd discovered the 1 inch soles earlier, makes walking all day much easier...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! A way to wear heels, without actually wearing heels - it's genius! :)
      Gemss

      Delete

I really appreciate anyone who takes the time to comment, and I will always be sure to check out fellow bloggers.