Friday 2 March 2012

MOUNTAIN RETREAT WITH MOTEL

I can't wait to hit the mountains this spring, but I get to do it without all that pesky fresh air and exercise thanks to one of my favorite labels, Motel. The super-sexy womenswear label has released a range for the upcoming season in a photographic mountain range print, which is just so fresh and contemporary I just can't wait to get my hands on it.
Motel Becka Bodycon Skirt in Mountain Print
Motel Regina Raglan Sleeve Top in Mountain Print


Now do I choose the sexy bodycon skirt or the relaxed raglan tee. Decisions, decisions! I know, I will just get both, wear them together and overdose on this fab mountain print.

Come to think of it since I have went all the way to the mountains, I think I can go a little but further and head on a galaxy quest, because I have completely fell in love with their new Speed Galaxy print too, I can rock the mountain print during the day and the slightly sleeker starry galaxy print at night - look at Motel catering all my fashion needs for me!!

Motel Ursula Pencil Dress in Speed Galaxy Print
Motel Jordan Skinny Jean in Speed Galaxy Print
Motel do the some of finest prints around and they ship all over the world and that means one happy Gemma!
Visit the official Motel website, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate anyone who takes the time to comment, and I will always be sure to check out fellow bloggers.