In this economic climate (I watch the news), it's not a possibility to go and get my nails done every week, and with my epic clumsiness, I can't rule out the possibility that I will trip up and wipe out the whole salon. Well now nail technicians can finally relax, because I have finally discovered nail wraps.
If you are slow on the uptake like me, nail wraps are essentially stickers for your nails that you just file into shape. They last around 7 days on fingernails and up to a whopping 6 weeks on toe nails - totally amazeballs!
- Cross Bust High Low Maxi Dress by Love, Topshop
- Wide Cut Red Belt, Romwe
- Guess D-Hondo-B Peep Toe Heeled Shoes, ASOS
- Cubic Clutch, Cactusrose
- Illamasqua SS12 Human Fundamentalism Lipstick in Liable, ASOS
- Biker Jacket, H&M
- Neon Hart L/S Tuck Collar Shirt, General Pants
- Runaway Jeans Teal, MINK PINK (currently on sale on official site)
- Retro Woven Black Belt, Romwe
- Pack of 20 Mix and Match Gummy Rings, ASOS
- Multi-Spike Drop Earrings, ASOS
- Villa Envelope Clutch, Forever New
- Point Toes Black Flat Shoes, Romwe
- Cath Kidston Antique Brass Tiny Union Jack Drop Earrings, ASOS
- Stripe Sear Buckle Belt, ASOS
- Barb Heart Muscle Tee, Ksubi
- Pointed Toes Black Boots, Romwe
- Gathering Eye Square Lock Messenger Bag, General Pants
Good luck getting nailed!