Thursday 22 March 2012

KATE MOSS FOR MANGO

I have to say I love a good fashion campaign, so imagine my excitement when I found out that super-duper model, was to be the face of Mango's Spring 2012 collection. I didn't think there could be a celebrity-faced campaign that would beat Rihanna's smoking hot ads for Armani, released earlier this year, but I think British model Kate might just have her beat.

The stunning images were shot by renowned photographer Terry Richardson and see's Kate smouldering in '60s style make-up and soft waves. I seriously need to get my hands on that pleated peach dress - just perfect for lounging around in a directors chair. Check out the images below, which is your favourite piece?






Two decades as a model and Kate has still got it - don't you just hate her!

In other news, I'm heading of to a Christening this weekend, for my cousin's gorgeous baby daughter Laila Rose. I picked up an amazing dress for the occasion - if your lucky and I'm not having a bad hair day, combined with the oh so inconvenient outbreaks of adult acne (or the perfect storm as I call it) I might pop up my first personal style post.

What are you guys up to this weekend?

Images courtesy of glamour.com

6 comments:

  1. I recently stumbled across your blog and I LOVE it! I love the layout to the content and everything in between! You're right, Kate Moss still has it!

    Love from, THE EASTERN PEARL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, that means a lot to me, hopefully you will follow Fashion Well Done in the future am I'm just about to check out your blog now :)

      Delete
  2. Amazing pictures, she's so beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't she - she is very Bridgitte Bardot in these pics
      Gems

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Doesn't she look great - everything is so effortless. She makes being beautiful look easy!
      Gems

      Delete

I really appreciate anyone who takes the time to comment, and I will always be sure to check out fellow bloggers.