Friday 23 March 2012

I'M ON PINTREST!!

People have been telling me how great Pintrest is for months and I wouldn't listen, instead sticking my fingers in my years yelling that "I DON'T LIKE CHANGE". Well I've discovered that change is good, Pintrest is great, one little push of a button and all the stuff you love is in one place, for you to drool over at your leisure. Check out my first Pintrest board, my 2012 fashion faves which feature many little beauties, like the gorgeous Animalia shirt dress from Ginger & Smart!

Ginger & Smart Animalia Shirt Dress
Pintrest 2012 Fashion Faves

I've also popped a button on the right sidebar so you can follow me on Pintrest, and feel free to Pin my stuff, if you like it enough :)
Gems x

2 comments:

  1. Hi from Oslo:)
    Have a great weekend.

    Bye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there!
      I had a wonderful weekend thank you - attended my lovely nieces Christening
      How was your weekend?
      Gems x

      Delete

I really appreciate anyone who takes the time to comment, and I will always be sure to check out fellow bloggers.