The title refers to the beautiful blue shades that are just flooding the high street at the minute and making my empty pockets ache. Gorgeous sky, cornflower and placid blues are everywhere and as they suit most skin tones and pretty much every hair shade, they can be worn by anyone and everyone.
Wear them head-to-toe or just dip a toe in with calming blue accessories. If you are worried about fading into the crowd with too many cooling tones, mix your blues with hot pink and mustard yellows for a real stand out look.
|1) Rhinestone Necklace, Zara.|
2) Cross Body Bag with Sleek Curb Chain, ASOS.
3) Cami Dress by TFNC, Topshop.
4) Blueberry Muffin and Cornflower Gleam by Models Own.
5) Blue Leather Trench Coat, River Island.
6) Light Blue Patent Block Heels, New Look.
7) Pleat Back Top, Warehouse.
8) Blue Cotton Skinny Crop Trousers, Dorothy Perkins.