Saturday 7 November 2015

I'M COUNTING DOWN TO CHRISTMAS WITH UGLY DUCK CLOTHING

I went to see the big reveal of Fenwick's window in Newcastle yesterday, and it has really put me in the Christmas spirit. Snow machines and real-life reindeer, would have melted the heart of the Grinch himself. It really was rather magical, and so, for the first time in years, I find myself quite excited for the upcoming festive season. I actually may not have to do any panic buying for Christmas presents this year...wouldn't that be the treat.

Each year my sister has a Christmas jumper party, so I have to find the cutest holiday jumper I can, and the selection at Ugly Duck Clothing, is hitting me right in the cuteness centre of my brain. I am loving some of the other novelties they have in their Christmas shop, it was hard to select just a few favourites, but here they are...




What is your favourite piece from my Christmas selection? Visit the Ugly Duck website, to see the collection in full. And be sure to follow them on Instagram as they have a competition running, where three lucky ducks can win the item of their choice from the Chrimbo shop.

Gems x
*This was a post created in collaboration with Ugly Duck Clothing, all opinions are my own.

9 comments:

  1. i need a christmas jumper! I'm actually liking the rudolph one

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I love a Xmas jumpers the brighter the better lol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These Ugly Duck Clothing pieces are all so festively gorgeous for the upcoming season. I think the fantastic reindeer jumper has to be my favourite, so seriously sweet! Loving that they do mugs and headwear too. So cute that your sister throws a christmas jumper party Gems! Fenwick's display sounds like the perfect winter wonderland known to man too :)

    Makes me so happy and delighted that you are excited for this upcoming Christmas, I so hope all your dreams and wishes come true in the upcoming year, I can't think of anyone who deserves happiness and joy as much as you and your gorgeous self <3

    Sophie | soinspo xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tree one with the baubles! :D

    T x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahaha aaaaw I love all the items above! I'm such a sucker for kitschy Christmas stuff! :D

    Bad Taste Toast - A German/Australian Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, the post seems quite resourceful and I must thank you for the efforts. However, I’m wondering if you could offer some details about the womens summer cloth, you could explain it more. I would love to get it as I intend to introduce a new hub of information to our website reviews29
    . Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wanna thanks to a great extent for providing such informative and qualitative material therefore often. wholesale clothing manufacturers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!
    Such a wonderful and helpful blog for me.
    Thank you for sharing it with us.
    Buy Law Essay UK

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate anyone who takes the time to comment, and I will always be sure to check out fellow bloggers.