Monday 27 October 2014

RACCOON BRAND FAVES AND A BIG DISCOUNT

For a eighties/nighties child like me, Raccoons are a big thumbs up, thanks to cult cartoon 'The Raccoons'. So when I met streetwear label,  Raccoon Brand a few months ago, I was instantly drawn to all the cheeky designs featuring rascal raccoons getting into all sorts of mischief.


I have so many Raccoon Brand graphic tees and sweats on my winter wishlist, and I am very excited that they have some snap backs coming soon - perfect for hiding those bad hair days. As all pieces are unisex, anyone can get a taste of the raccoon attitude, check out Gemma's fave way to get all mischevious...


1) Premium Rum.
2) The Night Is Yours tank in teal.
3) Pool Hopping.
4) RCCN BRND.
5) The Logo Sweatshirt.

How great is the Logo Sweatshirt for winter - with a pair of skinny jeans and sme biker boots, yes please!! Well if you fancy creating this look, I have a little surprise for you. Racoon Brand have given me an exclusive discount code to share with my readers that gets you a whopping 50% off all purchases. Simply add the code FashionWellDone at the check out...happy days!



What Raccoon Brand pieces are you lusting after right now?

Gems x
Follow on Bloglovin

13 comments:

  1. Oh wow, what a fab discount! I love the grey premium rum tee x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a generous discount! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm absolutely in love with the first photo as you well know; just gorgeous! The bobble hat is so, so adorable!! <3
    Aww, I love the Raccoon brand, it suits you to the max, and the discount is amazing, wowzer! ;)

    Sophie | soinspo xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always used to watch The Raccoons before breakie as a kid. It's such a cool, chilled brand1

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all such fun pieces and what a great discount! You look great as always Gems, love that hat on you too! ;)

    Paula
    My beauty and lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoaaa 50% off is pretty amazing! Really cool you're working with this brand, Gems!!! You look amazing in their clothes! And that sweatshirt really does look comfy and cute. :D

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. that raccoon top is really gorgeous! by the way, thank you so much for your sweet words gems! i really do appreciate :-)

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally remember watching the Raccoons on a Sunday afternoon at my grandparents! I love the sweater x

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow what a great discount, thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. The word Raccon makes me think of Resident Evil :D So I find the logo print really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  11. looks great

    PS: You're welcome to join my giveaway on my blog, would be much appreciated if you'll participate:)
    http://bridgeofmemories.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/giveaway-design-your-own-cases-and.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that raccoon vest! Bet they don't do my size but I'm off to take a peek :) thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate anyone who takes the time to comment, and I will always be sure to check out fellow bloggers.