Tuesday 20 May 2014

SORRY FOR MY ABSENCE

I want to say a huge apology for my delay - life sometimes gets in the way of doing something you really love, which for me is blogging. I was going to crate a blog on Friday because I knew I was going to be busy at the weekend, working and visiting family, but in the end it seemed like Friday had other plans for me - plans of the disastrous variety.

In the morning I started to feel really anxious, for no real reason, but those of you out there that have issues with anxiety will know that there doesn't have to be a reason for antipoverty to pitch up, it is a bitch like that. Well later on that day I needed to go up and pick up by repeat prescription for my crazy pills - Boots handle it for me so I just have to go in store to pick it up.

But when I get to Boots to pick it up I'm told not only is there no prescription for me (not the first time it has happened), but I have also been kicked out of my doctors surgery following my move without being informed. When I rang the doctors they told me they had sent me a letter informing me of the situation, but they sent it to the wrong address. They couldn't blame me for that because the doctor wrote down my address - so faced with no doctor and no prescription the water works kicked in - I did not want to go through medication withdrawal.

Thankfully everything was sorted and I have a new doctor now who seems quite nice, so my old doctors surgery, who lost prescriptions and just took items off prescriptions for no reason, can kindly suck it!

So, that is why there has been a slight delay in posting - I have been a little bit stressed! Here is some fashion stuff, dress and boots rather standard - *Saying fashion things*

Dress - River Island via eBay - Similar Here.
Boots - New Look - Similar Here.





What stops you from doing what you love?

Gems x
Follow on Bloglovin

10 comments:

  1. Life can get in the way of blogging, it's so annoying, glad you've got your problem with your doctors sorted

    I’ve nominated you for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award, have a look at my blog for more info http://emhasrednails.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/the-very-inspiring-blogger-award.html
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, sorry about all that! Some doctor's surgeries can be a right pain in the ass, mine keep prescribing me week's worth of meds instead of a month and things like that, SO frustrating! Hope this week is better for you x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can these doectors be soo careless! I'm glad you met a new doctor who is more caring! Have a great day my friend and you look absolutely stunning in the skirt and shirt combo!

    Love Nilu Yuleena,
    from
    BIG hair LOUD mouth BLOG
    BIG hair LOUD mouth FACEBOOK page
    BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you're hair- it looks amazing. Sorry to hear about the nightmare with the doctors- mine are equally as useless but working in a hospital if I need something I can ask a colleague.
    I feel like I've broken my bum on my bike- I can't wait fir the weekend to have time to go buy a gel seat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, I hope you're feeling better! That frock is so sweet, I really like the pink collar. :)

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  6. ugghh--- I am sorry things went all upside down! But it is good that they've been sorted now. Hopefully you will be inspired to create some more fun posts soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you are feeling a little better now. I can understand, from experience, how stressful it is. I have been in a range of situations where I feel unable to get access to any form of help. On another note, this is definitely one of my favourite outfits of yours, The top is so amazing and the pink detailing is simply perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good to know everything got sorted out in the end , hopefully it will never happen again!
    Lovely dress darling! Have a greg week ahead of you!

    Hayfa
    www.londonloafers.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet dress but so sorry you had med stress! I also recently moved and had a similar problem. Was in need of antibiotics but had to wait a week to be registered x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate anyone who takes the time to comment, and I will always be sure to check out fellow bloggers.