Monday 10 March 2014

MY LITTLE BIRDIES

Here is another outfit post from the archives, but it is still one that I like a lot. I know the dip hem is no longer in fashion, but I am still a huge fan - plus I have never really been one to follow the trends, how else can you explain that I used to wear a nightie with a hideous huge cat print as a dress....in public! It doesn't end there, I wore it with a hideous old lady belt and a diabolical mullet haircut. I was 21 at the time, so I can't blame anyone but myself.

But we have all had out fashion faux pas right? At least I don't think the following outfit is worthy of calling the Fashion Police, but in ten years down the line I may think differently. Too bad we don't have the power of hindsight on these sorts of things, isn't it?

Dip Hem Top - Triple S - Similar Here
Leatherette Trousers, H&M - Similar Here.
Studded Loafers, Matalan - Similar Here





What fashion disasters have you had in the past?

Gems x

10 comments:

  1. I think you look gorgeous! :)
    anyway, I think we all have fashion disasters. that's life. hehe :D

    xoxo,
    rae
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, I actually don't find this to be a disaster at all! But I can see why you might not be as keen on wearing it now. :)

    You know, I've had some moments with long skirts and shoes that looked weird with long skirts that didn't go well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pshaw, what are you calling a disaster? Way to rock the mullet hemline! Haha, I have several tops like that myself

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahah, screw the trends, wear whatever you want to wear! :D Love the cold shoulder top and the cool print!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit still looks great ;)
    You can pair those leggings with almost anything

    Land of Lamz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking great hun. Don't worry we all have fashion faux pas. Some of mine were hideous, so much so I'm not tell what they were!

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this is a great outfit, the Fash Police would deffo approve! When I was in primary school I used to wear so many cords in bright colours haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there! Loving how you looked back in the day! Thanks so much for stopping by and your thrifty find sounds fabulous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dip hem will always be in style! ;) I have those loafers too, paired perfectly with those leather look trousers. <3

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loveeee those studded loafers xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate anyone who takes the time to comment, and I will always be sure to check out fellow bloggers.