Saturday 12 January 2013

STARS & STRIPES

I'm sorry to say that this outfit is a few months old...the pictures were taken just before I entered my blogging and life funk and I just never got round to posting them. Well hopefully this CBT will give me the kick up the bum I need to put the icing on the cake on what is a really good life. Next phone appointment is on Monday and the following Monday I will meet my therapist in person to start the really hard work...just gotta ignore the urge to run down the street screaming and flailing my arms.

So I wore this outfit for a fab meal out to an Indian restaurant...I swear the waiter was one of the most beautiful men I had ever seen, it made blush a little bit, much to my boyfriend's amusement.

Shirt - Glamorous
Shorts & Bag - H&M
Tights - Missguided
Shoes - Tribeca






So chums, does anyone have any exciting plans for the weekend - think I might bunker down with a good book and some movies and ride the cold weather out!

Gems x

3 comments:

  1. Love it, especially the shoes! The CBT will be worth it, I promise... It is hard, and exhausting (sorry, don't mean to put you off) but I'm so glad I did it xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate anyone who takes the time to comment, and I will always be sure to check out fellow bloggers.