Tuesday 14 February 2012

STYLE STALKER NEW COLLECTION - COME AS YOU ARE

Style Stalker have outdone themselves with their latest collection. Its fashion for the grunge girl of the future - lots of space age silver, gold sequins and leather. Here are some of my favourite shots from the super cool lookbook, shot by Kimberly Gordon at an LA skate park and featuring the annoyingly attractive model, Alexandra Spencer.





My favourite piece has to be the stunning silver biker jacket, although the peace sign vest is also just that little bit special too. The collection is available now, so head to the Style Stalker website now - I warn you though, you may have to try and beat me to some of the pieces, as I'm sure they are going to sell out quickly, and I am a demon with my mouse!
Here's my best bits:




1.) Rebel Yell Top - $109
2.) Heavy Metal Pant - $189
3.) Heavy Metal Jacket - $199
4.) Currency Dress - $179
5.) Holed Out Tee - $69
6.) Heavy Metal Skirt - $109

Shop the 'Come As You Are' collection from Style Stalker on their website, here.
Photographs courtesy of Style Stalker

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate anyone who takes the time to comment, and I will always be sure to check out fellow bloggers.